Online Pilates for Beginners
Learn Pilates in the comfort of your home.
Kat Pilates is now online!
Following government advice regarding the coronavirus outbreak all my teaching will now be delivered online.
Join me for:
- online Pilates classes
- online Pilates courses
- online Pilates private tuition
- online corporate Pilates classes
Learn Pilates at Home
- Keep active – break up the day and get your body moving
- Reduce stress – take the opportunity for some ‘me time’
- Stay social – have fun as you exercise with other like minded people
- Small class size – get the attention you need to perform exercises in the comfort of your own home
- Minimal equipment – all you need to get going is a mat and a small towel to use under your head
- Quick and easy set up – no complicated software instructions, just click and go
How it works
1. Book and pay for your class.
I will email you a link to join your online class.
2. Download Zoom
Download Zoom to your internet-connected device.
Your device should have a front-facing camera (most modern phones and laptops will have one) and a good-sized screen — the bigger the better so you can see the demonstrations clearly.
You do not need to set up a ZOOM account.
3. Join your class by clicking the link.
You can use the same link each week.
The practical stuff
What to wear
Wear comfortable clothing, eg jogging bottoms / leggings and a T-shirt.
Trainers are not worn during class but you will probably want to leave your socks on to keep you warm.
What equipment do I need?
You will need a mat — I recommend this one — and a small towel to use under your head.
You will also need an internet-connected device — ideally tablet size or bigger so that you can see what's going on.