Live interactive online Pilates for beginners.
Online teaching is delivered live using Zoom — making the experience truly interactive. I will give you the confidence to perform the exercises from the comfort of your own home.
Following government advice regarding the coronavirus outbreak all my teaching will now be delivered online.
Join me for:
- online Pilates classes
- online Pilates courses
- online Pilates workshops
- online Pilates private tuition
- online corporate Pilates classes
Learn Pilates at Home
- Keep active – break up the day and get your body moving
- Reduce stress – take the opportunity for some ‘me time’
- Stay social – have fun as you exercise with other like minded people
- Small class size – get the attention you need to perform exercises from the comfort of your own home
- Minimal equipment – all you need to get going is a mat and a small towel to use under your head
- Quick and easy set up – no complicated software instructions, just click and go
How it works
1. Book and pay
When I have received payment I will email you the login details to join your online session.
2. Download Zoom
Download Zoom to your internet-connected device.
Your device should have a front-facing camera (most modern phones and laptops will have one) and a good-sized screen — the bigger the better so you can see the demonstrations clearly.
You do not need to set up a ZOOM account.
3. Join your online session
To join your online session you will need to enter your login details. Keep them somewhere handy as you will use the same login details each week.
The practical stuff
What to wear
Wear comfortable clothing, eg jogging bottoms / leggings and a T-shirt.
Trainers are not worn during class but you will probably want to leave your socks on to keep you warm.
What you'll need
You'll need a mat — I would recommend this one — (or even a thick towel) and a small towel to use under your head.
Put your mat down on a carpeted floor / thick rug so you are comfortable.
And don't forget your phone / tablet / laptop.