I am committed to safeguarding your privacy.
This Policy explains what happens to any personal data that you provide, or that I collect from you.
I do update this Policy from time to time, so please check this page regularly.
What personal data do I collect?
I may collect, process and store the following personal data:
- Information about your use of my website, including details of your visits e.g. pages viewed.
- Information provided voluntarily by you e.g. when you make a booking.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with me by any means.
Using your personal data
I will primarily use your personal data to:
- Improve your experience.
- Contact you if there is a query regarding the product / service I am providing.
- Contact you in relation to products / services.
Cookies are small text files that websites place on the devices of people who visit those websites. These files are then read by the website each time you return to remember your device and how you interacted with the website. Information collected by cookies does not identify you personally. It is statistical data.
You can adjust the settings on your device to disable any cookies you wish by activating the reject cookies setting.
For further information about managing cookies visit http://www.aboutcookies.org.uk.
Third party websites
My website may contain links to other websites. I am not responsible for the content, privacy or practices of third party websites.
Disclosing your personal data
- Where I am legally required by law to disclose your personal data
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud
Updating or deleting your personal data
You may request:
- To update / delete the personal data I hold about you.
- A copy of the personal data I hold about you.
You can email: email@example.com to make these requests.